Plant look anemic?
Peas look more “pooped” than “proud”?
Need to channel Florence Nightingale or need the closest plant “911” number?
Then welcome – you are in the right place.
Plant “911”- Where to look or email for questions about your sick plant.
- Need advise from a Master Gardener? Email: Ask-A-Mastergardener@live.com
For the Do It Yourself (DIY) Gardener
- DIY (Do It Yourself) Diagnosis – Photographic keys to diagnose and solve plant problems(U of MD site)
- What’s Wrong With My Tree? – Photographic keys of common tree problems (U of Minn)
- Plant Disease Management – Read Oregon State University’s “Plant Disease Control” book for free.
- Hortsense (WSU). Outsmart plant diseases and pesky critters.
- 20 Great Questions all plant doctors should ask their patient (Ohio Univ).
Common diseases for your plants
When looking at plant disease(s) rule out the common things first.
Here are some fact sheets that help you find common plant aliments.
- Disease Fact Sheets for Trees/Shrubs. (Cornell Univ). Select the “Clinic Tab”.
- Disease Fact Sheets for Vegetables. (Cornell Univ). Select the “VegMD Tab”.
- Disease Fact Sheets for Fruits. (Cornell Univ). Select the “Fruit Tab”.
- Disease Fact Sheets caused by Environmental Conditions. (Cornell Univ).
- Disease Fact Sheets for Ecogardening. (Cornell Univ).