Bugs: Bite Back
- Bug of the Week – U of MD site with
- Hot Topics -On the PNW Insect Management Handbook check the timely list of recent and emerging pests.
- PNW Insect Management Handbook (OSU)
This handbook outlines the control and management of important insect pests in the Pacific Northwest. Written primarily for growers and nursery staff, County Extension agents, consultants, field and nursery staff, added sections are useful for Master Gardeners and homeowners.
- Resource Guide for Organic Controlof Insects and Plant Disease (Cornell Univ) – Provides crop management practices and fact sheets of “organic pesticides”.
- WSU HortSense and PestSense – Home gardener fact sheets for managing plant problems with Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- High Significance Pests for the Western Region
- Select Agents (APHIS) – Fact sheets on commercially important pests
- Bugs: Bad Guys / Good Guys
- Bug Mugshots – OSU site with good photos and list of beneficials