MGFKC Board Meetings regularly scheduled for the second Thursday of the month.
Events of Interest to Master Gardeners and the Public
- Become a Master Gardener! Applications for the 2017 class are now closed! Incorporating online modules and classroom instruction, the Master Gardener training class in King County will be a Saturday class in 2018. Plan now to apply in the summer of 2017. Applications go online in August 2017.
- Information and dates for Master Gardener Advanced Education Training and conferences for Master Gardeners are available under Continuing Education.
Master Gardener Plant Sales!
- 2017 Spring Master Gardener Plant Sale: Save the dates, Friday, May 5 and Saturday, May 6, 2017. Plan to attend the Preview Party on Friday, May 5. More details will be coming about the change in the number of days and how you can volunteer to help. To find more details about the needs for next years volunteers, go to http://www.mgfkc.org/events/plant-sale/plant-sale-positions.
Other 2017 Master Gardener plant sale events:
- April 29 – Bellevue Demo Garden
- First 2 weekends in May – Cesar Chavez Demo Garden
- September 9 – Bellevue Demo Garden Fall Harvest
- September 23 – Fall Plant Sale at Bellevue Botanic Garden