MGFKC Board Meetings regularly scheduled for the second Thursday of the month.
Events of Interest to Master Gardeners and the Public
- Become a Master Gardener! Applications for the 2017 class are now closed! Incorporating online modules and classroom instruction, the Master Gardener training class in King County will be a Saturday class in 2018. Plan now to apply in the summer of 2017. Applications go online in August 2017.
- Information and dates for Master Gardener Advanced Education Training and conferences for Master Gardeners are available under Continuing Education.
Master Gardener Plant Sales!
- 2017 Spring Master Gardener Plant Sale: Save the dates, Friday, May 5 and Saturday, May 6, 2017 at CUH. Plan to attend the Cinco de Mayo Preview Party on Friday, May 5. Information about tickets to the Cinco de Mayo Preview Party and for the Garden Education sessions on Saturday may be found on the plant sale webpage.To find more details about the needs for next years volunteers, go to http://www.mgfkc.org/events/plant-sale/plant-sale-positions.
Other 2017 Master Gardener plant sale events:
- April 29 – Bellevue Demo Garden Plant Sale, 9:30am – 2:00pm, 15500 SE 16th St., Bellevue
- May 13-14 & 20-21 – Cesar Chavez Demo Garden , 9:00am – 4:00pm, 2524 16th Ave. S, Seattle
- September 9 – Bellevue Demo Garden Fall Harvest
- September 23 – Fall Plant Sale at Bellevue Botanic Garden