Act now to honor and recognize
King County Master Gardeners.
MGFKC Newsletter – The Foundation Connection
Read all about the spring ideas in this issue!
- Carkeek Park Demo Garden: Drexie Malone
- Bothell Children’s Garden: Sharon O’Grady
- What a Party! This Year’s Preview Party: Bonny Nordgren
- A President’s Farewell: Dave Hanower
- Poison Hemlock in the Garden: Barbara Hainley
- Miller Library: Lori Eanes’ Backyard Roots
- News Shoots: Items of Interest
- Pop-up Clinics: Penny Kriese
This newsletter is sent monthly to King County Master Gardeners. Look for it in your email. Miss a past newsletter?
May 2016 Newsletter from the Master Gardener Foundation of Washington State.
- Message from Kathleen La Francis Easton, MGFWS Interim President: A New MGFWS Mission Statement
- Message from Nicole Martini, WSU MG Program Leader: 2015 MG Achievements
- The Hidden World of Roots – Kathy Wolfe
- MGFKC Looking for A’Key Grant Applicants – Bob Connor, King County
- The Skagit Challenge – Al Call
Find past Seeds for Thought newsletters at http://mastergardener.wsu.edu/mgfws/newsletter/.
Pollination of food crops is essential to society, for without this pollination service, most fruits, nuts and other foods would simply disappear off our dinner tables. Today, the world depends on a variety of pollinators to perform this task from a variety of sources: Honeybees and a number of other insects – and the hard working Mason Bee. [Originally posted June 2011]